I discovered Kundalini Yoga a few years ago and very quickly felt the transformative powers of this technology.
Kundalini Yoga for me is about the constant excitement of (re)discovering the infinite within you. It's about giving you tools to allow yourself to open up, expand, and experience your full potential.
My classes are open to everybody regardless of their perceived level, flexibility, or strength. My practice is mindful, spiritual, loving, energetic, and fun.
I give regular classes at Yellow Yoga:
I'm also available for private classes, or for small groups. Here's what I offer:
- helping you come into a correct alignment for your postures
- using the breath to change your experience of the moment
- connecting with mantras, chanting, and meditations
- learning how to read the Japjī (the Song of the Soul)
- starting and following-up a 40 days kriya or meditation challenge
- getting the tools for building a personal practice
You can find more info and news on my Facebook page: Kundalini Yoga with Eric.