You can find me three times a week at the wonderful Yellow Yoga studios.
- Wednesday 19h30-21h in Studio Sonne (Sonnenallee 67)
- Friday 18h30-20h in Gelber Raum (Mariannenstraße 48)
- Saturday 11h45-13h in Gelber Raum (Mariannenstraße 48)
I’m also available to teach private classes or small groups. Here’s what I offer:
- helping you come into a correct alignment for your postures
- using the breath to change your experience of the moment
- connecting with mantras, chanting, and meditations
- learning how to read the Japjī (the Song of the Soul)
- starting and following-up a 40 days kriya or meditation challenge
- getting the tools for building a personal practice
You can contact me for more information.
Time is the Vessel – A Kundalini Yoga Workshop
This workshop will be 4h of taking the time to dive deeper in the experience.
Time to arrive, to precisely explain the asanas, to feel in between the asanas.
Time for two sets and two meditations.
Time for some partner work.
Time to share feedback and experiences, and time to ask questions.
14th of April 2019, 11h – 15h
3-Week Morning Challenge
Three weeks of morning practice around the topic of Prana.
We’ve made resolutions for the new year and set daring intentions to guide us forward. But winter in Berlin is long and grey and wears us down. Our daily lives are often full and ever-changing and it’s sometimes hard to keep up.
How do we ensure that we have enough energy in us to fuel our desires? How do we connect to our inner potential and bring it out? How do we stay on track and continue practicing what’s right for us?
During these 3 weeks, you will come closer in contact with the practice of Kundalini Yoga and the topic of Prana, the Life Energy. You will learn and experience how to harvest, harness, feel, guide, and transform Prana in its diversity.
There will be space for a deep and loving practice, for asking questions, sharing experiences, and investigating together.
Yellow Yoga Retreat at Ponderosa
Three days of retreat around the mantra “It’s like this now”.
During this retreat we will share a practice of Vinyasa Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, meditation and chanting mantras. We will also work to cultivate mindful communication and mindful touch. These tools will help us to experience surrendering, a state of mind that allows us to expand our awareness to a bigger, more compassionate picture of the present moment. Join Anya, Éric and Michael for a transformative and grounding weekend in beautiful Ponderosa.